Sunday, August 29, 2010

revenge

Bassam wrote:
Back in seventh grade always used to hurt peoples feelings because i was always the easy target in 6th grade. So pretty much i was getting even with everyone that hurt me. In the 6th grade i had people tripping me and calling me names and even beating me up, until i hit a huge growing spree. Then i was the one getting the satisfaction of hitting some one. I was on a roll but not in a good way i hurt people even more then they hurt me.
This quote shows the opposite of building mutual trust and respect. beating someone really bad is a total disrespect. I also understand how it feels to be on the side where ecery kid is insulted or has been beat up. That can be for any stupid reason. It can be for how they talk, how they look, or because of their afnisity. I'm not going to lie. I've my self have gone through all that. I also did the same thing as what Bassam did, Igot even with the people who bullied me. I actally started to grow more and started to work out. i got stronger, and realized that i have knockout power behind my fists. i took adventege of it.
And finally, this is the opposite of  resolving conflict peacfully. This is resolving your problems with violence which is not the right thing to do.

1 comment:

  1. Where is this quote from? How about a link back to it?

    Meanwhile...you tell an intense story here. Thanks for sharing it and I'm glad you've stepped back to take some perspective on your experiences.

    ReplyDelete