Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rock Music

Rock music is my favorite type of music that I listen more too. I listen to many types of rock; I listen to alternative rock, punk rock, metal, 80’s rock, Spanish rock, and much more but for sure not heavy metal. My sister sometimes criticizes me for listening to rock music. Me as a Mexican, she thinks I should listen to a lot more too Spanish music. I do but it is Spanish rock. But her opinion doesn’t put me down and stop listening to rock. Sometimes, I just listen to some rock to calm me down. I enjoy hearing rock so bad, that I don’t, and I will go crazy. There are sometimes when I’m hearing rock music, I feel so passionate that I visualize my self playing with the bands that I listen to. There are many bands that I listen to, but I’m only going to name a couple; I listen to Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Sick Puppies, Scorpions, Guns N Roses, Green Day, Nirvana, Weezer, KIZZ, HIM, The 69 Eyes, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment