Thursday, September 23, 2010

Deat or Meth Poem

Death or Meth

I go into a drak deserted hotel
Alone no one with me
Scared out of my mind,
Sending chills down my spine

I feel a cold breeze,
As if a ghost was next to me
Negative energy,
From my head down to my knees.
My legs are trembaling,
Thinking of death,

Is this real?
Or am I just on crystal meath?




When i wrote this poem, i first wrte many words that fall in the category of ghosts. Then i started to write down my poem. I then see that the poem was now turning into a drug poem which is meth. i thinks thats very cool how onw single category of words will create a poem. That is always the first step when writing a poem.
When i finally finished my poem, i really liked it. in my opinion it is simple but it is a masterpiece. i started to read my poem many times constintly. This was day after day. Well then when i readed it for the last time, i had sppoted the messege in the poem. With out knowing it, i had found the messege of the poem without even thinking of putting one
If you read this poem, then you might of seen the messege. the messege of the poem is that if you do drugs, then then you dont know whether if u are in the real world of in your fantacy world. For example, the second stanza is a good example of the messege.
"I feel a cold breeze,
As if a ghost was next to me
Negative energy,
From my head down to my knees.
My legs are trembaling,
Thinking of death,

Is this real?
Or am I just on crystal meath?"

Do you now see the messege in the poem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment