Friday, January 14, 2011

Response Post to Lhadze's post

  Reading Lhadze's post about whats Emo/Sscene, actaually caught my atention. When i saw her tittle "Emo/Scene," i actually didnt know what type of people are considered to be a scene untill i read about the characteristics. This is one of her quotes that gave very good imegry.  
Emo on the other hand is all black and mainly basic clothing with studs, and rips kind of like scene. An emo is quiet, shy, and much more emotional. They wear EXTREME amounts of eyeliner and always have black nails. Both types have piercings...
If you see me, automatically, you will not consider me being and emo guy. One thing for sure, i do wear alot of black. i don't wear eyeliner at all and dont have any piercings. What fits my description is either baggy or skinny jeans, vans or nike, skating T-shirts, and lots of hats like beanies. I'm not much of a person who wears clothing with lots of colors.

Not too long ago, my sister called me emo because i was in my room listening to my ipod which i mainly have all types of rock music. For example, I listen to the bands Nirvana, HIM, Linkin Park, Silversun Pickups, Breaking Benjamin, Guns N Roses, and plenty more bands. I didn't want any lights on so i turned all of then off. Well, just because of that my sister considered me emo. But this is just me and I'm very different from an emo guy.
 
Just like you people are preppy, jock. hipster, gangster, what ever you are, you represent who you are. And sometimes its not always clothing but definitely you personality
This is another thing that Lhadze said and i agree with it 100%. After reading the characteristics of a Scene girl, i do consider Lhadze a teenage scene girl. But,  that doesnt change anything. I still respect Lhadze the way she is. Being Scene or Emo, is just a way of life. I think. I know girls that are scene and most of them are pretty out going. Clothing doen't change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment