Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This is a quote that I got from Jessica Chen's blog post of Black Friday .
Black Friday is the day that provide excitements for everyone. Although a numerous of people would stay up all night just to receive things that are on sale, it is worth it. This year I am excited about Black Friday, I am definitely going to GO :D
I've never gone shopping on Black Friday. i really want to go this year but my parents would not go. If you really want to get the best of everything, you will need to wait outside of the stores for a real long time. I really want to get a Fender 4 string bass guitar. That's all I want for Christmas and nothing else. I want to go to Guitar Center and buy the bass that I really want. The guitar will be on sale.  Like Jessica said, its worth the wait to get something that you really like. As you wait, your also full of excitement. Once those doers open and the sign turns on saying open, you get adrenalin punch. I've never gone to Black Friday, but as i think of it, it just makes me want to go.

There are always things on sale in stores and the sale could be up to eighty-five percent off.
Wow! this is a great deal and very affordable. Like I said, I really want to get a bass guitar from the brand Fender. If those guitars are up to eighty-five percent, Then its just an amazing deal. i can just buy the guitar like nothing. I heard that Guitar Center will be on Black Friday and I would really want to go. A couple years years back, it was Black Friday and there was a huge commotion in Walmart. Many people fought over a single toy. There were fights outside and inside of the store. After my parents saw that, I think that convinced them enough to not go to the mall for Christmas shopping on Black Friday. Maybe thats it or maybe they just don't want to  wait a long period of time outside the mall. But hey, it will be worth the wait.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment