Friday, December 3, 2010

HIM

HIM is one of my favorite bands. HIM is a band from Finland but when they sing, they dont sound as if their from Finland. HIM actually stands for  His Infernal Majesty. HIM began in 1991 but was officialy a well known band in 1995. This band has 15 years in history and since they first began, their music so awesome. HIM falls in the category of Gothic Metal and Gothic Alternative Rock. Personally, I love their music because its not heavy metal or soft rock. Its really in between.

My friend actally introduced this band to me a couple of years back. He told me that their music fell in Gothic Metal and Gothic Alternative Rock. When he told me this, i thought that their music was going to be so creepy because it was Gothic music. On the contrary, I listen to one of thei songs which was
"Killing Loneliness" and I like their song. I then started to listen to more of their song and buy the time i knew it, i had heard like an album. I then started to write down the songs on a piece of paper and then began to download them in my ipod. Their music is so awesome. For the people who like to listen to rock music, i really recomend this band. HIM is awesome. i told David about this band and gave him a list of songs that he should check out. He then told me that HIM is awesome. Really they are.

My sister doesnt really like the music that i listen to because its a type of rock music that she would never listen too. She thinks that HIM is a Scream O band its actually. Shoot!! I dont even like to listen to Scream O music. Since I'm Mexican, I think that my family thinks that I should be listenig to my traditional Mexican music. I actually like Spanish music but its just not what i really like the most. Not even rap music. I mostly listen to many types of rock music. My mom like the bands that I listen too and she doesnt really judge me. On the other hand, my sister does.  Hands down. i like rock music especially the band HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment