Friday, December 10, 2010

Response to Billy Lau's blog post

This is part of Billy's blog post of why Chinese people like rice
 In general, Asians eat rice a lot. Thats one reason they like it...Rice is one of the most important food in Chinese's peoples diet...Rice to us Asians are like bread to Americans... Eating rice is part of the Chinese tradition.
I really like this post because i can compare to this. Im Mexican and just like Chinese people enjoy eating rice, us Mexicans love to eat tortillas. I know that in every Chinese dish, rice is always served. Just like Billy said, rice is part of the Chinese tradition. In every Mexican dish, most of the time we have torillas. In my opinion, if you dont have tortillas then you food is not complete. Tortillas are made out of korn which is another grain that is good for you. A nother thing is that When it comes to mexicans cooking food, they alway put pepers. In my opinion, if the food is not spicy, then its not good. My dad was a cheff. So basically, he knows how to cook many foods. Just like Asians, when they have a delicouse dish, they always have rice. Same with us, we always need tortillas. I enjoy eating rice. I really like white rice with vegetables and shrimp. When i eat this, i think about the chinese and how they eat rice in a daily basis. Overall rice is good, and i love tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment